Utility Call Center Leaders… this is what you have been asking for!! A Regional session of “Coaching to WOW Relationships”. HERE IT IS!
Coaching to WOW Relationships has evolved over the last 13 years since its inception. The name has changed a few times, the exercises and content are more powerful than ever but this course still has the same goal…
To provide leaders with the understanding of the coaching behaviors that will help to support the necessary changes in others.
I am now bringing Coaching to WOW Relationships on the road. Midwest Energy is delighted to be the host of this regional workshop for UTILITY CALL CENTER LEADERS. Register Now for this powerful coaching workshop scheduled for October 16th and October 17th. CLICK HERE to see the full brochure with all the details.
You will walk away from this session with answers to the following questions…
- What behaviors should I be monitoring and coaching to?
- Am I an effective coach? I’ve been coaching for a long time, isn’t experience the same as expertise?
- What off the floor coaching methods will help me to gain my employees’ commitment?
- Which on the floor coaching methods will help me to drive change?
- What is the ideal coaching culture?
- What is transformational leadership? And what are the advantages to being a transformational leader?
- What coaching process is the most efficient?
- I’ve been telling my representatives more than once to do something. Why won’t they listen?
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!
If you are a utility call center leader, you won’t want to miss this session!